Saturday, August 27, 2011

Green Day 21st Century Breakdown With Lyrics



I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG OR THE LYRICS GREEN DAY DOES!!!!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LYRICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Born into Nixon, I was raised in hell A welfare child where the teamsters dwelled The last one born, the first one to run My town was blind by refinery sun. My generation is zero I never made it as a working class hero 21st century breakdown I once was lost but never was found I think I'm losing what's left of my mind to the 20th century deadline I was made of poison and blood Condemnation is what I understood From Mexico to the Berlin Wall Homeland security could kill us all My generation is zero I never made it as a working class hero 21st century breakdown I once was lost but never was found I think I'm losing what's left of my mind to the 20th century deadline We are the cries of the class of '13 born in the era of humility we are the desperate in the decline raised by the bastards of 1969 My name is 'no one' your long lost son Born on the 4th of July raised in the bygones of heroes and cons left me for dead or alive There is a war that's inside my head that questions the results and lies I'm breaking my back till I'm better off dead When enough ain't enough to survive I am an engine, a worker, a pawn my debt to the status quo the scars on my hands and a means to an end it's all that I have to show I'm taking a loan on my sanity for the redemption of my soul well I am exempt from this tragedy and the 21st century fall Praise, Liberty the ...

25 comments:

  1. @KyllieCooper The other 996 probably do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KyllieCooper The other 966 probably do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing songXD love green day<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @RandysWrestling this is a demo/single version

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is weird? I love Green day an all but this is a different version then the Music video one. Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREEN DAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 33 people are listening to bad day

    ReplyDelete
  8. it isnt slightly faster ???

    ReplyDelete
  9. 33 people listen to blue day

    ReplyDelete
  10. this ain't the originally song, then what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @KyllieCooper 33 Love Justin Bieber

    ReplyDelete
  12. @KyllieCooper 33 now :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thumbs up if you hear part of Livin on a Prayer at : 1:09

    ReplyDelete
  14. Greenday asks 'Do you know your enenmy?' YES ITS THOSE 33 PEOPLE WHO DISLIKED(:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really getting annoyed with these people who comment things like:
    (number) of people listen to (person)
    or
    like this if you.....
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. rofl... I and some friends went to a lot of shop and bought a Billie Joe "costume".. : DD (black shirt, red tie, black narrow jeans and a pair of black converse)

    ReplyDelete
  17. DON' T READ THIS CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 VIDEOS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READING THIS SO DUNT STOP.THIS IS SCARY.PUT THIS ON AT LEAST 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN YOUR DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR LOVERS NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS.THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLYWORK

    ReplyDelete
  18. dalriadaacadamyfanJune 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

    @KyllieCooper why cant they listen to both?

    ReplyDelete
  19. dalriadaacadamyfanJune 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

    OMG they are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @dalriadaacadamyfan Why do you care? I was joking. Do you listen to her?

    ReplyDelete
  21. majorgreendayfan101June 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM

    @MiikkaPyn
    nope...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha the insurance 21st century made me start singing this sing just because it reminds me of it xD even tho it has nothing to do with it

    ReplyDelete
  23. 34 listen to justin bieber

    ReplyDelete